Welcome to Our Teaching School
Burnt Mill Academy Trust received Teaching School Status in 2014. Alongside Davenant School and St John's Primary School, we are a Leading Partner of the West Essex Teaching Alliance (WETSA).
We work for all the schools in our Trust, alongside the many schools in our Alliance and beyond, to offer:
- A range of Initial Teacher Training routes into Primary and Secondary teaching
- Support and development for Newly Qualified Teachers
- Tailored School to School support from our team of Lead Practioners, SLEs and NLE.
- High quality and innovative CPD for staff across Education
- Inspiring Leadership and Development courses
Whether looking to get into teaching or aspiring to Headship the Teaching School is there to support you.
Keep up-to-date with all we are doing by following us as Teachingschool@BMATTeach on Twitter
Please use the links to look at our offer. To get in touch with our team to discuss any aspect of the Teaching School’s work please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.